Ettevy’s Teacher Training
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.”
A Rare, Life-Transforming Experience
This Ettevy’s Teacher Training program in Kundalini Yoga, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
Rewrite Your Destiny
Learn the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your soul. Experience your highest & purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
Join our Family of Yogis
Embrace a yogic lifestyle, taught in an atmosphere of reverence and joy. Learn an exciting technology that elevates and enlightens, in a supportive, yogic community.
Master yourself and awaken your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga
This teacher training program is for everyone, whether you would like to become a certified teacher or wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga. This course gives you a lifelong foundation for a successful yoga practice. This certification program provides the tools and comprehensive training to learn both the theory and techniques of Kundalini Yoga.
You will gain the knowledge and self-confidence to make a difference in yourself and the world around you. You will study and practice yoga while still being able to maintain your work schedule and activities.
This Certification is lead by a team qualified Teacher Trainers who will help you fine tune your growth and gain a sense of excellence as a teacher of Kundalini Yoga.
Lead Trainer -TBA
and a host of other trainers to be announced
Teacher Training -Coming soon
This comprehensive 220 hour training includes:
- Learning to teach, and experience the Awakening through Sound and Mantra
- Asana and Kriyas
- Meditation and the Aspects of the Mind, Breath, and prana Lifestyle of a Yogi
- Western and Subtle Yogic Anatomy (the chakras, the ten bodies)
- Understanding the Role and Consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditation, Practical experience in instructing classes
This program includes Associate membership in different modalities. This program meets the standards for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification set by the Yoga Alliance, a national alliance of diverse yoga organizations. Pre-requisites for Ettevy’s Teacher Training Program;Attendance to 20 Kundalini Yoga classes lead by a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher or yoga students with the approval of one or more of the teacher training team.
Ettevy’s Teacher Certification Requirements
The Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant Certification bases solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the required course materials.
Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Full payment of course fees.
- Attendance in all 180 hours of classroom instruction plus 40 hours of assigned homework, and additional assignments given by trainers.
- Satisfactory practicum assessment.
- Passing grade on Ettevy’s written examination.
- Payment in full for cost of the training.
- Completion of 21 Kundalini Yoga classes (during Teacher Training).
- Completion of the assigned 40 day yoga set / meditation.
- Participation in 5 morning sadhana (daily practice).
- Attendance of one full day at a White Tantric Yoga course
- Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
Please contact Studio at 248-.593-5583 for upcoming teacher training programs space will be limited.